Your story is our story; it is our raw material; we help you process it
Oral interpretation can be simultaneous (in the booth or whispered, with headsets) or consecutive (without equipment). RSI (remote simultaneous interpreting) is on the rise as an alternative to in-person meetings, and the so-called hybrid meetings (with some people present and some others online) are also a growing trend. As interpretation consultants, we can help you decide on the best way to carry out your meetings.
Before starting any project and to ensure optimum results, we thoroughly assess the situation, and the language combinations. Reference material is always important to prepare as well, not only the topics to be discussed, but also the specific jargon. Confidence and quality are our top priorities.
We are Members of AIIC (International Association of Conference Interpreters) and work in teams with AIIC Interpreters to ensure the best quality.
Why use AIIC interpreters?
MEMBERS OF AIIC ARE PROFESSIONALS WHO PROVIDE HIGH-QUALITY INTERPRETING SERVICES. THEY ABIDE BY A STRICT CODE OF ETHICS AND ENJOY THE TRUST OF INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS, GOVERNMENTS AND THE PRIVATE SECTOR.
Membership of AIIC is the gold standard in the interpreting profession.
Some of our projects include:
- State visits and high-level meetings for ministries and embassies
- Conferences for international organisations
- Court hearings for official entities and law offices
- Works council meetings
- Product presentations for multinationals
- Meetings and seminars for NGOs
Some of our fields of expertise include:
- Agriculture and livestock farming
- Banking and inclusive finance
- Business and international trade
- Green technologies, climate change and environment
- International law and justice, judicial cooperationLogistics
- Oil and gas, hydrogen, and alternative energies
- Trade unions and labour law
- Visual arts
- Water management and waste treatment